Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) to built up and lead the Human Resources department.
The CHRO responsibilities include designing and evaluating career paths, overseeing all HR functions and crafting strategies that meet our business goals. If you think you’re able to help us transform our organisation into a modern, productive and inclusive workspace, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will secure our long-term growth by leading all training, talent acquisition and career development activities.
Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Implement a Talent Management culture matching the main plan for the business, a Talent Management setup can can be adjusted to the growth.
- Formulate career development plans, this at all levels. This created simply with a focus on the individual employee and the individual team needs.
- Promote inclusion in the workplace and reinforce our position as an equal opportunity employer
- Ensure our hiring, onboarding and management procedures are effective for diverse groups
- Lead employer branding efforts (like recruitment marketing)
- Supervise HR Directors in 36 countries, 72 cities.
- Evaluate training and development programs. L&D is organisationally subordinated to Human Resources.
- Develop HR policies for all branches, countries, regions.
- Analyse the effectiveness of our HR procedures and tools.
- Ensure HR plans align with our mission and business objectives.
- Set up evaluation systems and response programmes for customers, employees and managers.
- Minimum 15 years of work experience as a Chief HR Officer, VP of HR or similar role.
- Experience in strategic planning.
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions.
- Hands-on experience with HR software (HRIS, ATS).
- Good understanding of labor legislation.
- Excellent leadership f.
- Communication and problem-solving competencies.
- MSc in Human Resources Management, Organisational Psychology or relevant field.
- Have the opportunity to work globally in a job with around 160 travel days per year.
- The position is either based in Hong Kong, Singapore or Luxembourg.
- The position includes a full expat package.
- A car and driver are provided in the allocated country.
- All travel over 4 hours, can be made in business class or via the company’s own fleet of aircraft.
- The position reports directly to the Global CEO.
- 4 regional Human Resources Directors report to this position. The Human Resources team is globally distributed with 121 employees, distributed decentrally globally.
- The annual salary will be negotiated around USD 275.000 annually including pension scheme (company paid pension part of 10%).
- Working time is formally set at 37-hour week excluding travel time, and 7 weeks of accrued vacation annually.
The advisor responsible for this assignment is Mikkel Foss. Tidszone i Luxembourg (GMT+1). All applicants will be provided with direct contact details.
The position requires expatriate travel and residence insurance, and the insurance company will require proof of health before insurance can be taken out.
The position also requires the ability to travel internationally around 160 travel days per year.
Please note the requirement for an MSc in Human Resources Management, Organisational Psychology or relevant field.